Information for Speakers and Abstract Presenter
The Speakers’ Lounge is located on the second floor, next to the lecture hall.
The hours of operation are as follows:
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023 07:00-18:00
- Thursday, November 16, 2023 07:30-17:30
- Friday, November 17, 2023 07:30-18:00
- Saturday, November 18, 2023 07:30-14:00
- Speakers are required to provide their USB drives containing their PowerPoint Presentation (Format 16:9) to the AV technician in the Speaker’s Lounge on the second floor at least one hour prior to the start of the respective session. For sessions starting in the morning, the PowerPoint should be delivered the previous day. We strongly encourage you not to bring your own laptop. Presentation should be on USB.
- Please locate the session prior to your presentation time and be there at least 15 minutes before the start of the session.
- Speakers can view/check their PowerPoint presentations at the Speakers’ Lounge
SESSION CHAIRPERSON GUIDELINES
Please locate the session room in due time and be there at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. We may remind you that speakers need to strictly stick to the time schedule.
The time of your presentation can be found in the Scientific Programme.
- Pre-Meeting Symosium: 20 min (please consider 15 min of talk and 5 minutes for discussion)
- Scientific Programme: 30 minutes (please consider 20 min of talk and 10 minutes for discussion)
- Oral Abstract Presentations: 12 minutes (please consider 10 min of talk and 2 minutes for discussion)
The poster areas are located on two floors. Each poster will be displayed for the entire duration of the summit. Posters have to be mounted until Wednesday, November 15, before 10 am. Please attach the poster to the board with the corresponding poster placement number and remove it on Saturday, November 18, 2023, until 15:00.
Please note if your abstract has been accepted as “oral presentation” you are also requested to bring a poster to the conference.