HOW TO GET THERE
Public transport in Vienna is very well developed, clean and safe and moreover the fastest way of commuting in the city center. Therefore we recommend to go by underground or tram.
- Underground U3 – Station ‘Stubentor’ (3 min)
- Underground U1 or U3 – Station ‘Stephansplatz’ (7 min)
- Underground U1 or U4 – Station ‘Schwedenplatz’ (7 min)
- Tram no. 2 – Station ‘Stubentor’ (3 min)
More information about public transport on www.wienerlinien.at.
Since parking near the congress venue is generally short-term, it is highly advisable to use a public parking garage in the area.
- Garage Cobdengasse Cobdengasse 2, 1010 Vienna
- Georg Cochplatz Tiefgarage Georg Cochplatz 4, 1010 Vienna
- Parkhaus City Stephansplatz/Schulerstraße, 1010 Vienna