The 2nd annual 2023 Global Dermatology Forum-Education Without Borders
The Bristol Myers Squibb Medical Team invites you to attend the 2nd annual 2023 Global Dermatology
Forum-Education Without Borders on Tuesday, November 14 th, 2023 from 13:00 – 18:00 pm in Vienna.
The Global Dermatology Forum is intended to enhance the understanding of unmet needs in
dermatology and facilitate discussion across the globe around key current questions in inflammatory
As an attendee of the forum, you will have the opportunity to:
- Engage directly in workshop discussions with leaders in the dermatology field
- Discuss a range of highly relevant emerging topics in dermatology with leaders and your peers
- Learn more about coordinating care for the complex dermatology patient across specialties
from other specialist practitioners
This 5-hour event will take place live in Vienna and will feature a series of scientific presentations and
workshops, guided by leaders in the field, including:
- Andrew Alexis, Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, United States
- Patrick Brunner, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, United States
- Curdin Conrad, University Hospital of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Álvaro González-Cantero, Hospital Ramón Cajal University Hospital, Madrid, Spain
- Laure Gossec, Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital Pierre Marie Curie University, Paris, France
- Christopher Griffiths, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Constanze Jonak, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
- Lluís Puig, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain
- Jim Krueger, The Rockefeller University Hospital, New York, United States
Topics include difficult-to-treat psoriasis, skin of color, psoriatic arthritis and more.
This event will also feature breakout sessions and Q&A sessions to delve more deeply into the topics
and engage directly with the experts.
There is limited space to join, so secure your place now by registering here
See you in Vienna!
The BMS Medical Dermatology Team
Disclaimer: This event is restricted to Healthcare Professionals based in Europe