How to get to the Meeting?
Public transport in Vienna is very well developed, clean and safe and moreover the fastest way of commuting in the city center. Therefore we recommend to go by underground or tram.
- Underground U3 – Station ‘Stubentor’ (3 min)
- Underground U1 or U3 – Station ‘Stephansplatz’ (7 min)
- Underground U1 or U4 – Station ‘Schwedenplatz’ (7 min)
- Tram no. 2 – Station ‘Stubentor’ (3 min)
More information about public transport on www.wienerlinien.at.
Since parking near the conference venue is generally short-term, it is highly advisable to use a public parking garage in the area.
- Garage Cobdengasse Cobdengasse 2, 1010 Vienna
- Georg Cochplatz Tiefgarage Georg Cochplatz 4, 1010 Vienna
- Parkhaus City Stephansplatz/Schulerstraße, 1010 Vienna
The registration area is located in the entry hall on the ground floor.
Our registration team will be pleased to help you with any inquiries.
— Tuesday, November 14, 16:30-19:30
— Wednesday, November 15, 07:00 – 19:30
— Thursday, November 16, 07:30 – 18:00
— Friday, November 17, 07:30 – 19:00
— Saturday, November 18, 07:30 – 15:00
ONSITE REGISTRATION FEES
Registration Fee EUR 650
Students* / Residents & Fellows** EUR 350
* Student Fee: Students need to provide a copy of their valid Student ID when registering, otherwise the student registration will not be accepted.
** Resident: In order to verify your status as a resident, a written confirmation from your hospital/institution will be required, otherwise regular admission will apply.
To avoid long queues we encourage you to register online via this link.
Free childcare is offered onsite for children from the age of 3 years during the conference opening hours:
- Wednesday, November 15, 08:00 – 19:00
- Thursday, November 16, 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday, November 17, 08:00 – 19:00
- Saturday, November 18, 08:00 – 15:00
in the exhibition area and at the sponsor sessions
Please note: If you have your badge scanned by any exhibitor/sponsor at ISDS 2023, you thereby agree that your personal data (consisting of name, contact data, address data & organization/institute), collected by Mondial Congress & Events, may be forwarded (via a contracted service provider) to the exhibitor/sponsor by whom you have your badge scanned, and the respective company may contact you directly for its own purposes.
Free WIFI is available throughout the conference venue.
Network name: ISDS2023
No password required