Dermatologists, Rheumatologists, Nurses, PAs, Researchers and other healthcare professionals.
This activity will address treatment advances for inflammatory skin diseases affecting adults and children. The comprehensive program will cover technological/scientific/medical advances in treatment of Psoriasis; Vitiligo; Atopic Dermatitis; Pemphigus; Blistering Disorders; Chronic Urticaria; Alopecia Areata and other conditions. The program will include world-renowned scientists discussing evolving concepts in treating inflammatory skin diseases as well as the implications in targeted therapeutics.
After participation in this activity, the learner should be able to:
- Identify and analyze new and important studies on inflammatory skin diseases
- Apply the most current research on the diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory skin diseases, including psoriasis and eczema
- Compare and contrast new targeted therapies for inflammatory skin diseases, and apply them to their practice
- Recognize, manage and appropriately treat unusual presentations of inflammatory skin diseases, based on newly developed personalized approaches
The 5th Inflammatory Skin Disease Summit, Vienna, Austria, 15/11/2023-18/11/2023 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 26 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
- 15.11.2023 – 8.00 ECMEC®s
- 16.11.2023 – 6.00 ECMEC®s
- 17.11.2023 – 8.00 ECMEC®s
- 18.11.2023 – 4.00 ECMEC®s
To collect CME credits for your certificate of attendance the QR Code on your name badge must be scanned when entering the session room.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/.