The abstract submission is open now – click on the button below to submit your abstract:
Use this chance to be part of the 5th Inflammatory Skin Disease Summit this November in Vienna.
By submitting an abstract and sharing your research findings you help us to create a unique state-of-the-art programme. Abstract presenters will have the opportunity to present their research either as an oral presentation or in the poster exhibition.
Meeting attendees who have submitted a scientific abstract are eligible for travel grants. We would particularly invite students, post docs and early career scientists to apply. In order to be eligible for a travel grant, please upload your CV during the abstract submission process. Information about the assignment of travel grants will be sent together with the abstract notifications.
Notification of travel grants: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Language: English
- Title: max. 25 words
- Length: max. 300 words
- Structure: no structure required
Deadline of Submission
- Deadline Abstract Submission: Thursday, August 31, 2023
- Notifications: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Registration Deadline for Abstract Submitters: Sunday, September 17, 2023
Format, Content and Structure
- Titles should be concise (max. 25 words).
- Capital letters should be used for acronyms only (e.g. CRC).
- Maximum length of 300 words of the abstract body (excl. title and spaces).
- Abstracts must be carefully checked for errors and misspellings before submission. Abstracts in poor English will be rejected.
- No more than 15 authors including their affiliations (one per author) can be named per abstract. Study groups can also provide their group name.
- Every submitted abstract has to name a presenting author who agrees to be the contact person re this abstract and who is actually presenting the poster of the abstract on-site (see obligations for abstract authors / submitters below).
- Please do not include tables, figures or references in the abstract.
Obligations for authors/submitters
- Content of my abstract:
The submitters/authors have to own the rights to the content presented in the abstract, or have to obtain permission from previously published work, which is properly acknowledged in the abstract.
The standard SID/JID copyright form allows authors to retain rights to their work.
In submitting an abstract the authors have to agree that the abstract will be published in a supplement of the Journal of Investigative Dermatology.
The submitter or one author has to present the abstract at the conference in case it is accepted. Abstracts will be will be shown in the poster exhibition and selected abstracts will be presented as oral lectures during the meeting.
If you have any questions, please get in contact with
Mondial Congress & Events
Mondial GmbH & Co. KG
Operngasse 20b, 1040 Vienna, Austria
t +43 1 58804-245, f -185